Dark grey rough-leather lace boot / € 219,90 € 153,93 incl. VAT
This high boot made of rough suede leather is the perfect boot for the colder season. The rough-haired, buffed suede leather gives this shoe a sturdy look. With its grey colour, the boot can be easily combined with a number of casual outfits. Did you notice the wordplay on the tongue of the shoe?
- Article n° : 10234/14
- Matching products >
- Shipping to 24 countries
- Free shipping from orders over € 500,- (excluding USA, Switzerland and Andorra)
- Safe payment
Floris about this shoe:,,The best weapon to prevent plagiarism is to make high quality and technically advanced products. Copycats simply don’t have the time, means or know-how to replicate that. This type of suede leather is a good example. As a basis, we have used a rough, hairy and undyed suede leather. The hide goes into a dye bath, but we make sure that the core of the leather remains undyed. After that, the leather undergoes a buffing process inside revolving drums. This brightens the hairy fibres again. Then we cut the hair down to the right length. During the whole process it is quite difficult to give the suede leather a consistent final colour and look. There isn’t a go-to formula that we can always go back to; instead, it is a matter of constantly adjusting. And we’re only talking about the suede leather right now…"
Product informationRough suede leather is one of the new materials in our collection. It gives this shoe a special look that you can easily combine with all kinds of outfits.
- Lace boot
- Dark grey, rough hairy suede leather
- Dark brown, wide laces made of waxed cotton
- Two-lace hook closure which can also be left untied
- Leather sole with a taupe-coloured rubber outsole and a cobalt blue heel tip
- This shoe model has the width H
- Cognac-coloured leather heel counter finished with a laser-cut logo
- Soft calf leather padding
- Blue Floris van Bommel tag
- Has a regular fit
- Removable grey leather footbed
- Matching belt: 75191/00
- Clean and care product: Carbon Pro - art. 40000/00