Fluroescent yellow suede leather sneaker / € 199,95 incl. VAT
This striking lace shoe is made of fluorescent yellow suede leather. This striking model is inspired by the 1990s which is clearly reflected in the trim lines and the use of various leather types and colours. A special detail is the mesh structure on the toe cap of this sneaker.
- Article n° : 16092/15
- Matching products >
- Shipping to 24 countries
- Free shipping from orders over € 500,- (excluding USA, Switzerland and Andorra)
- Safe payment
Size out of stock?
Send me an email if this article becomes available in my size. You always get an e-mail within two weeks, also in the case that your size will not be available soon.
Thank you for your request.
Floris about this shoe:“What mayonnaise is for an obese patient, fluorescent colours are for a shoe designer: great on anything! Nothing is better than tweaking a sneaker with a dab of neon colours, or giving a moccasin line more power with some fluorescent variations. Sadly, it sometimes doesn’t fit the current fashion and we have to hold back for a few seasons. But this summer we felt that fluorescent could come back. Just like cows that are allowed out of the cowshed after a long winter, we ran into the fluorescent pasture and did what we love most. We enjoyed it so much that on some of these shoes we even changed our logo to “Fluoris van Bommel.” I suggest: Enjoy it while you can! You never know how long the next fluor-winter will last.”
- Sporty running shoe
- Article number: 16092/15
- Multi-coloured suede leather with yellow as main colour
- The vamp is made of black mesh
- The leather heel counter is finished with a black and white print
- Finished with a newly designed black rubber patch on the heel
- White and black lacing
- White rubber running shoe sole with a black outsole
- Finished with a cobalt blue zig-zag illustration on the sole
- Removable leather footbed
- Shoe last 781
- Width G½
- Ago style
- Clean and care product: Carbon Pro Spray